Off Topic Been distracted but soon

Congrats. I'd love to get a dog, but I've been told, :mad: "ABSOLUTELY NOT!!! UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL I ALLOW A DOG IN THIS HOUSE! I HAVE SPOKEN!!!!"

Wasn't my wife who said it. Was the 15 yr old Siamese cat who runs this house. We couldn't even bring in another cat after her sister passed away 5 years ago. She wasn't having it. :nailbiting: and she made her unhappiness about that ONE NIGHT we had another cat in the house until I could get it to the SPCA the next morning, VERY clear. Didn't matter that it was just an itty bitty feral kitten I'd managed to catch. She wasn't happy. :ROFLMAO:

This was a very difficult decision after putting our Golden down last April but the pressure got too much to say no.

Have had both cats and dogs in the house together which can be truly hilarious at times.

Yeah not a fan of Siamese cats.

The time we looked after a friend's Siamese The Wife comes out with blood running down the back of her calf.

The damn thing bit her while she was putting food in its dish.

Needless to say I fed it for the remainder and after showing it the impact of that days news the two of us got along just fine.🌻

Reactions: jck
I'm wondering about the pup's attire, I would have thought that the fabric would go on the top?

that makes sense, didn't think it was a fashion statement....lol.

so is there a name yet?

that makes sense, didn't think it was a fashion statement....lol.

so is there a name yet?

Yeah I was really thankful the vet for the rescue chose the suit over the cone. One thing if the dog is comfortable with you and your home, totally different in a stressful situation like new homing.

"Pickles", which I think is hilarious for a GS, so I'm keeping it. 🌻

I think that name is perfect, I can already hear you out the door calling her in........just need another and call them mustard.....lol

Beautiful Sheppard you have there ! I duck hunt so I've always had Labs or Chessie's but a German Sheppard would be my dog of choice otherwise !

Back