License Free Fishing Weeks

G.Mech

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
FB_IMG_1683054536738.jpg

The week in July is usually when I might be able to convince my wife to come sit on the pier with me. She's done it twice before, but it's been several years now since the last time she agreed. She'll be on vacation that week this year but that's also the week of our anniversary so I'm not sure what she might have planned. I know I'd like to take her somewhere, (maybe somewhere in the US) for a couple days, but she tends to shoot those ideas down most times I make'em :banghead::ROFLMAO:

@Trevor M The trick is to make the plans and have them already paid for, so she can't say no.
If only it was THAT easy. :ROFLMAO:

She'll be on vacation week after next (first of her 4 weeks off) and she's already askin if I have any ideas of what to do. I told her "of course I do"....but she's already shot all of them down...:rolleyes::banghead: and since it was my turn to pay for the bi-annual "routine" maintenance done to the car last week when I got paid....had to replace the BBQ,..and I picked up a few more groceries than I'd planned......she knows I have less money left than I normally do. So, IF we do anything, it'll likely be a day trip here or there and almost certainly it'll be a "spur of the moment" decision.

I'm trying to come up with something that she'll agree too for her week off in July, but so far....she's not interested in what I'm suggesting o_O;). I'll figure something out tho, I always do. ;):)

Kinda hopin she'll agree to go fishin this year during the week she's off (free week) in July, but I'm not holding my breath :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
She'll be on vacation week after next (first of her 4 weeks off) and she's already askin if I have any ideas of what to do. I told her "of course I do"....but she's already shot all of them down...:rolleyes::banghead:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I was informed this morning that the first Saturday of her week off this month, (a week from this Saturday) we're going to Guelph to a clothing sale she had me take her to last year, that she wants to go to again this year.

I looked at her with this face >>> o_O <<<< and said, "I think you need more clothing, the same way you think I need more fishin gear" :whistle:

I got....the look :nailbiting:...........something tells me she won't come fishin with me again this year during the free week in July :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks