Perch

How did you make out.
Well.....:unsure:.....I stood in front of her......grabbed her gently by the shoulders........then I leaned in since I'm taller than she is.........pulled her in a little closer all the while keeping eye contact...............then at the last minute.......just as I went to make my move...............she shook her head........spit the hook..........slapped me with her tail.............and she was gone...........:banghead:

Guess she didn't want me to thank her for coming to play with a kiss.............:ROFLMAO:

Seriously though, I'll let you know how many (if any) I catch FGP in a couple weeks when I get out to the pier and wet the line for the first time this year.

Sorry couldn't resist:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

How did you make out.
Went out of collins tried a few spots ende the day with 17 between 9 and 12 inches threw back 20 or more under 9 was a beautiful day out there was about 10 or so other vehicles in the lot sorry no pics giving it another go tom oh geh fished from 11.30 - 4 also big shout out to collins for the nice cleaning station

Well.....:unsure:.....I stood in front of her......grabbed her gently by the shoulders........then I leaned in since I'm taller than she is.........pulled her in a little closer all the while keeping eye contact...............then at the last minute.......just as I went to make my move...............she shook her head........spit the hook..........slapped me with her tail.............and she was gone...........:banghead:

Guess she didn't want me to thank her for coming to play with a kiss.............:ROFLMAO:

Seriously though, I'll let you know how many (if any) I catch FGP in a couple weeks when I get out to the pier and wet the line for the first time this year.

Sorry couldn't resist:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Thanks for the reply you always make me smile.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks