RS Nets

It destroyed itself slowly fall of last year. Couldn’t fix it so after it’s last chance at redemption, I finished it off with 3 consecutive windmills into the garage wall and a body slam onto the driveway…

I’m in a serene spot right now, mentally
Are you sure about that chief! ;) 😂

Thanks again Bob for the net recommendation! RS net in the works!

This guy 👈 had the last “outing” today with the POS Frabil. I feel soo much better now… it was @Three Bouys that put me onto the RS. 😉
You're welcome Fleming but it was @Three Bouys that put me onto the RS net. 😉
I think I'll do the same thing to my old Lucky Strike net that you did your Frabill. 👍

Last edited:
Ah I was only kidding Derk but it's really on its last leg from years of abuse. :)
I usually bring both of my nets out
My lucky strike and my other old thing not sure the brand on that one but it’s too short but does the trick when needed when dealing with double, triple, and quadrupole headers 👍

I usually bring both of my nets out
My lucky strike and my other old thing not sure the brand on that one but it’s too short but does the trick when needed when dealing with double, triple, and quadrupole headers 👍
Your boat is bigger than mine, one net in mine is plenty as I have enough to trip over especially when there's a fish on. LOL!

Thanks Wave-runner Bob! Picked it up today! Yup, that should be my last net. Looks indestructible!

Thanks again for the solid recommendation! Never heard of them prior!

It’s the “Kelly island” net that you pointed me to with the 90 inch telescopic handle. I don’t expect it will EVER need to be fully extended but…. The girls may disagree. It’s just nice to have…

Perfect size to manage both salmon and eyes. This one has the 1.5 inch netting so I was extra pleased with that!

And I got a free sticker!!!

Thanks again, Bob

Attachments

• 70D734A0-923B-4553-A77E-9529C51586B4.jpeg
    70D734A0-923B-4553-A77E-9529C51586B4.jpeg
    327.8 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks