Off Topic Small electronic specialty batteries ?

Old Cut LongPointer

Hi folks ! I am in need of a replacement battery for a TriTronics dog collar their part number is 1038100-F it looks like 3 AAA's shrink wrapped together with lead wires and connector attached to it. I believe it is a 3.6v 750 mah NiMH. I think I've seen them used in walkie-talkies or cordless phones. Does anyone know of a store I could go to to buy such an odd battery within a reasonable driving distance ie; London, Woodstock, Brantford ? Simcoe or Tillsonburg would be better.

Hi folks ! I am in need of a replacement battery for a TriTronics dog collar their part number is 1038100-F it looks like 3 AAA's shrink wrapped together with lead wires and connector attached to it. I believe it is a 3.6v 750 mah NiMH. I think I've seen them used in walkie-talkies or cordless phones. Does anyone know of a store I could go to to buy such an odd battery within a reasonable driving distance ie; London, Woodstock, Brantford ? Simcoe or Tillsonburg would be better.
Amazon , you don’t have to go anywhere . Just checked and they have them for $8.45 each

I have seen some rechargeable 3xAA batteries at brantford surplus. Where the phone accessories are and some at the back desk where air gun stuff is.
Also check out princess auto in the clearance section (back left of store)

Thanks Morgan ! Yes, I did see batteries on Amazon but I am one of the few that doesn't shop on line. I like seeing what I'm buying and taking it home when I do, not to mention interacting with another human being instead of a faceless corporation but thanks for replying.

Twister ; Batteries R us ? On Clark St. in Woodstock, eh ? That sounds doable, thanks !

Tazmania ; The battery I need is a real specialty type and the unit won't accept regular batteries but thanks for replying.

I see you don't do amazon but I buy my replacement batteries for the dogs collar on amazon as well. They where the only outfit I could find them at without driving a great distance. If all else fails, they'll have them. I like to buy things in the store as well, but I'm at the point now that if I have to spend $75 in gas money just to get a $20 item, I'll order it.

Pull that out and see if you can replace with 3 AA battery. That’s what we’ve done with out walk-in talkies we use at hut. Camp

Thanks Morgan ! Yes, I did see batteries on Amazon but I am one of the few that doesn't shop on line. I like seeing what I'm buying and taking it home when I do, not to mention interacting with another human being instead of a faceless corporation but thanks for replying.

Twister ; Batteries R us ? On Clark St. in Woodstock, eh ? That sounds doable, thanks !

Tazmania ; The battery I need is a real specialty type and the unit won't accept regular batteries but thanks for replying.
I would still check surplus and princess auto. The ones I have seen are similar to the 3 AA shrink wraped with 2 wires coming out and a small white plug. Even if the plug is different a small pin will alway remove the wire from the plug and retro them to your plug. They are similar to the ones in portable hand held landline type phones

I hear you Porkpie ! Took me a long time before I even had a cellphone and had no choice but to upgrade to a smartphone, only five years ago got my own laptop. I don't hate technology... I just don't trust it either. LoL !
Sounds like we would be good friends LOL but I do use Amazon health issues makes it more convenient

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks