Bimini Top

Did yours come with the sides? I’ve been wanting to add that to mine but the price for a custom was out of my budget at about 4K.
I made a new top 7 or 8 years ago and did the curtains at the same time. Up at our camp it is a 21 mile river run to get in. I wanted it cause I was sick of everything getting soaked including me. Front window zips down from the upper right in case its fogged/frosted up. Side windows also zippered. I was going to enclose the back up found that everything stayed dry including me. Nephews tease me with the enclosure but they are the first ones in it when its raining and I am taking them to various trails or stands.
I have a Juki industrial machine and dome tool. Made my trailering cover around the same time.

Attachments

• 20180814_173828.jpg
    20180814_173828.jpg
    351.1 KB · Views: 22
I made a new top 7 or 8 years ago and did the curtains at the same time. Up at our camp it is a 21 mile river run to get in. I wanted it cause I was sick of everything getting soaked including me. Front window zips down from the upper right in case its fogged/frosted up. Side windows also zippered. I was going to enclose the back up found that everything stayed dry including me. Nephews tease me with the enclosure but they are the first ones in it when its raining and I am taking them to various trails or stands.
I have a Juki industrial machine and dome tool. Made my trailering cover around the same time.
Very nice work… cool set-up

I don't know how fisherman can stand the heat and glaring sun. A bimini top is one of the best investments I made for my boat. The curtains are an added bonus if you get caught in the rain or rough seas starting to splash into you. We fished a derby out of Goderich many years ago in May. Other boats were wearing survival suits and we were in tee shirts till we turned and went with the wind. Buddies were calling it the Pope Mobile. If you decide to get side curtains, do not leave them rolled up or together exposed to the sun as they will literally meld together.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks