It followed me home

Very nice, do you have a used one to part with now? I'm looking for someone's used equipment to start out with.

Very nice, do you have a used one to part with now? I'm looking for someone's used equipment to start out with.

no this is my first but........

Lowes in Burlington has them on clearance for $399. cover included. I don't think you can get into it cheaper then that and I'm cheap.

the cover alone has to be $50 or more, good deal, and that's coming from a Traeger guy.

it's the bottle opener that makes all the difference.

Those are very nice, you’ll love it! It’s so awesome how they can run unattended on wood and the taste is amazing- better than the Bradley electric types if you ask me (you didn’t!).

My buddy had a pit boss and the computer board fried on it, they sent him a fresh one under warranty. Seemed like good service, aside from chip shortages causing some delay.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks