Who drives a white Tundra with a fishin license plate and 68 sticker?

live2fish

Ok who on here was i driving behind yesterday in Cambridge? Lol I seen the 68 sticker and all the other fishing ones.

Attachments

• 73FF5DB8-C197-4DD7-AE4F-BA2D7CDC389A.jpeg
    73FF5DB8-C197-4DD7-AE4F-BA2D7CDC389A.jpeg
    98.2 KB · Views: 104
“Cambridge- also home to some of the most skilled, knowledgeable and engaging anglers to have ever sailed the mighty Big Otter Crick and plied the Lake Erie waters near the fair Port Burpwell.”

“Cambridge- also home to some of the most skilled, knowledgeable and engaging anglers to have ever sailed the mighty Big Otter Crick and plied the Lake Erie waters near the fair Port Burpwell.”

Dear Santa, I know it's a late request, but forget everything else I've asked for for.

All I want now is a really good pair of 🐂:poop: resistant waders. 😂

Thank you 🌻

Cambridge... obviously home to some very refined and intelligent peeps!:D
Lmao 🤣 I was driving home from work. I work in Cambridge and live in Brantford. That truck was on highway 24, all the way back to Brantford in front of me. So Brantford has the intelligent peeps now? Lol (if this msg offends any Cambridgians, I do apologize)

Oh geez I don’t regret leaving Cambridge sold my house and never looked back, sad considering I was born and raised there.
Some good people still there though ! Some not so good
😜
🎣

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks