Fishing Report Simcoe perching #2

Are you able to launch close to Casey’s? Or is there a launch down by the soccer fields?
10 minutes drive from Casey
In the river at quinns marina or at the mouth of the river just before the break walls is a ramp I think its owned by the motley/ hotel
Not sure what's it called

Yes the colors are getting spectacular
You can join me anytime @hvyhaul

Went from beautiful colours here local to really striking colour up 48 to Brechin then the typical yellow / brown of Orillia and then back into some pretty cool backroads stuff up around Sparrow Lake and area.

Might not be too much left after the coming winds and rain, so a good day to go.

Oh, that is very kind of you, but I really doubt that you would want me on your boat for very long.

Apparently, I have a penchant for things that make clicking sounds. :whistle: 😁🤪😁:ROFLMAO: 🌻

Went from beautiful colours here local to really striking colour up 48 to Brechin then the typical yellow / brown of Orillia and then back into some pretty cool backroads stuff up around Sparrow Lake and area.

Might not be too much left after the coming winds and rain, so a good day to go.

Oh, that is very kind of you, but I really doubt that you would want me on your boat for very long.

Apparently, I have a penchant for things that make clicking sounds. :whistle: 😁🤪😁:ROFLMAO: 🌻
You don't have to worry about the clicker as we be using spinning reels
But the lose drag may put you over the edge 🙄😏

You don't have to worry about the clicker as we be using spinning reels
But the lose drag may put you over the edge 🙄😏

I've been looking at my spinning reels to see if I can somehow attach hockey cards to satisfy my clicking sounds needs. 🤪 😁

I'll get back to you @Ticker .🌻

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks