Off Topic What is next for the cheaters

Hopefully they are never allowed in a tournament again. Not sure of the legality in the USA, but would be nice to see sponsors sue them for breach of contract or something. Sounds like these guys have exposed the underbelly of cheating in fishing tournaments. Lots of reports coming out about weights and fish boxes used. Moving forward, maybe X-ray fish?

They have won more than 400K in recent years, I would imagine they are looking at jail time and restitution. Tournament ban for life is a given, cheating has been going on as long as there has been money involved. Just wait a couple of years and someone else will get caught.

Onboard observer will deterred most cheatings. Botox injection. Bait fish pushed down walleyes throat , frozen ice, before weight in, just to name a few. Cheap and easy fix is security recording them 24,7. I'm confident us law will get them this time. Just watch

They have won more than 400K in recent years, I would imagine they are looking at jail time and restitution. Tournament ban for life is a given, cheating has been going on as long as there has been money involved. Just wait a couple of years and someone else will get caught.
Problem is can't go back to past tournaments. Sooòo off the hook on that so to say

Polygraph evidence, though not admissible in criminal court, can and is often used in civil court - sic 'me boys.💰💰💰

Interesting that they got one cheater who had a compartment built in the back of his boat where he kept larger fish. He cheated with an observer on board. They did catch him though. I believe it was in California. Out west anyway.

Interesting that they got one cheater who had a compartment built in the back of his boat where he kept larger fish. He cheated with an observer on board. They did catch him though. I believe it was in California. Out west anyway.
That was a bass tournie. That guy got busted doing more cheating than anyone in history. I’ll see if I can find the YouTube video I watched on it other day. He’d even catch bass from a low elevation lake then put them in a lake in a mountain then get them to say he caught record fish… which is impossible due to the size of largemouth bass growing in cold lakes being so much smaller. He sold that boat with hidden compartment and the buyer pieced it altogether. This bass guy makes a these walleye cheaters look like saints after you see the video.

this video talks about and shows video of a different angler than the two busted. This guy is a bigger cheater.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks