Off Topic Cheating in a tournament

No one ever gets caught the first time, had a couple guys here in a GTA Bass club put fish in two zip tied laundry baskets, guy found them in practice and told the tournament director who then camped out on the spot waiting and watching (the fish had now been marked). Come weigh in time the marked fish were brought to the scales and it got ugly. Guys were even calling there work place and harassing them.

One solution from my point of view, is that the top 10 finishers take a polygraph. If they fail, theyre out and charged.

Yeah makes sense. Apparently they were 12
From what I read the fillets were put in between the weights so they wouldn't make noise clinking together inside the stomach
Yea that makes sense. I hear
One solution from my point of view, is that the top 10 finishers take a polygraph. If they fail, theyre out and charged.
They already do this and in fact one of the cheaters failed the test ar a prior tournament and the winnings are before the courts now.

Would it not be easy enough to have a livestream on each boat for tournament officials to keep an eye on everyone the entire time? Between the live feed and tracking it’d be practically impossible to cheat.

I imagine every fish will need to either be cut open or x-rayed at these tournaments from now on.Only way to be sure.I'm sure those two will never be allowed in another tournament as long as they live either.

Put a volunteer Judge in each boat to keep an eye (or two) on the fishermen

member when any and all new stations could only report on Covid?
season 20 20x1 GIF by South Park

Cheaters are Powerless People who pursue Feeling Powerfull regardless of the cost to anyone else---this typically represents less than 2% of the "population' Yet..if you do Nothing, they will take over the 'apathetic'98% Faster than a 'Speeding Bullet'...so---if you were the Judge, what Justice would you Deliver??

Cheaters are Powerless People who pursue Feeling Powerfull regardless of the cost to anyone else---this typically represents less than 2% of the "population' Yet..if you do Nothing, they will take over the 'apathetic'98% Faster than a 'Speeding Bullet'...so---if you were the Judge, what Justice would you Deliver??
Hi @Chiro Alex

I live next door to your office ;) Small world. You can probably hear and smell me running my motors on muffs the past couple weeks.

I imagine every fish will need to either be cut open or x-rayed at these tournaments from now on.Only way to be sure.I'm sure those two will never be allowed in another tournament as long as they live either.
Or have a dead fish penalty like BASS does, polygraph the winners and others at random.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks