Off target...

Oh, the memories!

I've chucked those stinky bastards from an EC130 turboshaft heli and a Twin Otter (via conveyor belt). The EC130 is certainly more accurate than the Twin Otter that dropped that guy in your yard, but the Twin Otter is much faster and more cost-effective.

stcatharinesstandard.ca/nd/news/niagara-region/2022/08/19/ministry-of-natural-resources-air-drops-rabies-bait-over-south-niagara.html

PS. it wasn't me who dropped that one.

There was a plane flying low and slow tossing these overhead last week.

Oh, the memories!

I've chucked those stinky bastards from an EC130 turboshaft heli and a Twin Otter (via conveyor belt). The EC130 is certainly more accurate than the Twin Otter that dropped that guy in your yard, but the Twin Otter is much faster and more cost-effective.

stcatharinesstandard.ca/nd/news/niagara-region/2022/08/19/ministry-of-natural-resources-air-drops-rabies-bait-over-south-niagara.html

PS. it wasn't me who dropped that one.
drop these in hopes of wildlife finding and ingesting them?

Glad it's been eradicated. B in law and I had to have 18 shots each a number of years ago from a steer we had been treating for shipping fever. Turned
out to be rabies. Belly shots, I had to count to 15 and then the burn would subside.

They bombed us last week. Plane was trying to confine the drop to forested areas between farms buildings and houses. Doesnt take much wind to push them off course.

Looks defective to me; no chew marks on it. LoL ! I read in the local paper awhile back that they were going to be dropping them in Norfolk County. Good idea and efficient delivery system ( almost pinpoint accuracy I heard ) plus clearly marked packaging for safety's sake. Way better then having a Rabies outbreak ! Always use PPE when handling dead animals !

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks