Twins and schools

fishing or farming

Two things over the years that stand true when fishing walleye and Erie. To get your limit you need twins and schools.

Twins aren’t the two guys you take on the boat to help you loose fish. They are the two rods set up with the same setup. Their rod, reel, line and everything else is the same. I have two polls exactly the same for dipsy and two exactly the same for long lines. The two sets of brothers are set out behind the boat, dipsy 1 setup 10 ft above the Dipsy 2 and the two leadcores 1 colour difference. When one hooks up the other follows. Same depth, same lure…. Creating a perfect pattern.

Schools.

Although I’m very excited to get my kids back to there’s, I mean fish. 2 days ago I limited out in Port Burwell. It was a tough day with lots of boats on the lake. I was pigeon holed in the middle of 5 boats and caught 2 walleye…. I found a gap to turn around and hooked up on 8 more over the next hour. After the first pass through the school, I was all alone… no one turned. I turned 6 times letting out 5 ft of line each round. 🌾

half my fish were on harnesses found on my website or contact me direct. www.eriesecrets.ca

click here for website Erie Secrets

Family, food, farm and fishing when I can

Dan
D3D4642D-6806-453A-A9EB-72A9524D6D6C.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks