Fishing Report Port Burwell Aug 6 2022

SonsofFishes

Took part in the tournament Saturday and according to the boards Brody posted we did 11th place , top 3 @ 14.66 lbs .
Better than the 2nd last place like last year . lol
Was some pretty nasty waves heading out , especially all the wakes at blast off time . Couldn`t run fast so started tolling at 35 ' .
Marking lots all the way out , picked up the odd one , captain kicked every bodies ass on the boat that day . Lots of perch in close .
Lost a cpl walleye at the boat which would have gave us a 3 man limit out of 4 ppl . Best so far this yr .
Captain caught 2 bows , one @ 4lbs and and small one . Shawn lost a bow at the boat that would have probably made the biggest Rainbow ($500) I believe .
Scored the new Water Wolf 2.0 so got a good test on it . First part of the vid is running that one , later in the vid is the old 1.1 .
The difference between them is the 1.1 is 720 resolution and the 2.0 is 1080 res . The 2.0 looks better . Right now we`re starting to lose water clarity because of the algae , the 2.0 seems to be cutting through it better . Think I`m going to order another one .

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 36
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 35
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    277.2 KB · Views: 35
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks