Fishing Report Port Stanley evening Aug. 2nd

Derkd9

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Met up with @Bay_Fishing with my friend Richard at the port Stanley public boat launch at about 412pm I was a little bit late!
There was a few boat trailers in the parking lot and no line up for me to launch.
After a quick introduction and an easy launch we were off, because of the waves coming in from the south west I ended up heading out more west then I prefer..
but we eventually got out to 67fow and I aimed the boat on an angle towards where I normally like to fish and we picked away at them slowly
The fish finder wasn’t near as busy where I normally fish.
Anyways we slowly got one after the other, once we got to where we normally fish we quickly finished off our limits.
Only lost one close to the boat and 1 silver bass.
This wonder bread moonshine spoon with this reflective sticker on it caught almost all the fish lol
The purple chicken wing was good for a bunch. And the other spoons whatever they are caught couple
I was changing them up often trying to make the other rods fire as much as the wonder bread moonshine.
But nothing was as good as that one.

Dipsys 3 setting 95 and 105 caught fish
Dipsy 1 setting 70 and 75 caught fish

Was a nice evening.
Not as many photos as usual, and because of the early finish I didn’t get my sunset photo 😞
My friend found a pigeon with a pink tail near the boat launch

4359F007-038B-4E80-AF4D-D7F65C950789.jpegB88658DE-E6FB-44EB-8CD5-64014F9F027D.jpegA76630B5-5760-4F4E-B102-497A612B57B5.jpeg
View attachment IMG_7092.MOVAA16D885-682C-4DC8-AD26-F3813E93CAA5.jpeg
View attachment IMG_7101.MOV

Last edited:
Nice going! I have a wonderbread rv in std size, good for Salmon. It has a silver back. Is this the same as you use Derkd9?

Nice going! I have a wonderbread rv in std size, good for Salmon. It has a silver back. Is this the same as you use Derkd9?
It was my friends spoon I think it does have silver back I plan to get in this week from angling outfitters haha

It was my friends spoon I think it does have silver back I plan to get in this week from angling outfitters haha
Derkd9, I sent you a message, just asking to find out something for me at the store, if you don't mind. I can't reach them by the phone.

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks