Fishing Report Port Bruce weekend

Kdog

It was a great weekend. Saturday morning went solo. Started in 52ft and trolled out to 60 finished with my limit and they were all in the 4-5lb range and 2 bonus bows for the smoker. Went Sunday solo again and didn't make it past 55 ft and tied up back at the dock at 740am! Bite was hot. Then Mrs Dog and I went out at 6 last night, same area 52-55ft back to the dock by 830. Finished with 8 nice eyes. Program was the same #1 dipsy 3 setting(in early morning)back 50 then later back 85. 0 dipsy 3 setting back 180 and then leadcore out 6.5 colour. If I went 7 then nothing. Everything on spoons with orange ..greasy chicken wing and orange crush were the best. .. I am so thankful that we have been provided with this gift called Lake Erie. She is awesome!.... TightIMG_20220730_111217.jpg lines and good luck next time out.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks