Erie Secrets Inline Fishing Camera

fishing or farming

I purchased an inline camera to showcase the harnesses I build @ Erie Secrets. This was my maiden voyage with the camera on the leadcore line. I had it in the water for 3 fish and my heart was pounding especially when I realized I had a Bow on for the second fish. 3 species in less than 1 hr seems productive.

@ Erie Secrets (click name to go to web page)

The first fish got away and I was beside myself on the boat because I thought that I had lost my first “walleye” on camera. Turns out it was a sheepshead.

Check out our website by clicking this link Erie Secrets

No tax on harnesses.

More to come.

Dan

www.eriesecrets.ca
View attachment FullSizeRender.mov

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.MOV
    5.8 MB
  • FullSizeRender.mov
    3.2 MB
  • IMG_0079.MOV
    22.1 MB
  • FullSizeRender.mov
    13.9 MB
  • FullSizeRender.mov
    3.5 MB
Nice @fishing or farming .

Losing Sheephead before the boat is what everyone of us wants to do.

The hit is hard, but the fight is totally telegraphic (this ain't no bow) and the damn things always get a least 2 trebles, if not all 3 impaled into their mouths. 🌻
I’m all for loosing the sheepshead but @hvyhaul picture me waiting 2 months for the camera to come…. making sure my knots are absolutely Perfect as I tie the camera inline for the first time. I’m on the boat Letting it out for the first time to fishing depths… 10 minutes bam. Bam. Bam bam bam. Heart pounding I grab the line (no one else is allowed to touch this line) my hands are sweating and I’m going nuts under my skin and it’s gone….. the fish is gone!!! No!! Is the camera gone (reel reel reel) heart goes back in my chest and line goes back out in the water with camera still attached. Next fish is a bow.

What camera did you get ? I never did try your harnesses yet . First two times out the kicker failed and next time out was on another boat with no kicker to get the speed down enough . Next time out it was flat calm but I forgot the worms lol .
I found an overseas site with the waterwolf 2.0 but I`m having a hard time getting through their information and checkout . They won`t respond to my emails .
You`ll need a decent video software program for your vids . Maybe even a YouTube channel for them ? Makes it easier for everyone to see them here .

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks