Fishing Report Glasgow LIVE July 8th

Wave Runner

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Lake is like a pond but so far no bugs. Fishing once again is very slow 3 walleye and 4 bows while losing 1. Keep plugging. 🙃

PXL_20220708_100331869.jpg

Last edited:
I am marking fish on bottom all over the place but they have lock jaw, my fish have come up high.
Us as well but right now can't even catch a junk fish at any depth. Probably pack it in for the day if something doesn't happen soon.

We are 7-9 on bows and 4-4 on Walleye. The Wally's are like pulling teeth. 😤

Well Darren and I finished up 8-10 on bows and 6-6 on walleye. Very tough bite all 6 trips we have made this season, so unlike Glasgow. 🤷‍♂️ All fish but 2 bows were caught on Dipsys #3 setting 60-80 ft. back on greasy chicken or purple greasy chicken wing. The other 2 bows were on the riggers 25 ft. down. GPS speed was 2.7-2.9 mph and water temp was 70.3F in 54-61 fow where we fished the most. Everybody I talked to again were struggling to put fish in the boat including @Ticker who was also fishing off Glasgow today who called me on my cell. It was nice talking to you again Frank and hope you finished up well. Still a great day to be on the water. 😁

PXL_20220708_184253107.jpg

Well Darren and I finished up 8-10 on bows and 6-6 on walleye. Very tough bite all 6 trips we have made this season, so unlike Glasgow. 🤷‍♂️ All fish but 2 bows were caught on Dipsys #3 setting 60-80 ft. back on greasy chicken or purple greasy chicken wing. The other 2 bows were on the riggers 25 ft. down. GPS speed was 2.7-2.9 mph and water temp was 70.3F in 54-61 fow where we fished the most. Everybody I talked to again were struggling to put fish in the boat including @Ticker who was also fishing off Glasgow today who called me on my cell. It was nice talking to you again Frank and hope you finished up well. Still a great day to be on the water. 😁

View attachment 59966
We had about the same results at Burwell today Robert. Shaping up to be a strange year. Thank goodness for the high numbers of bows

Attachments

• B622A3FB-A37E-4870-B758-BAED603D759B.jpeg
    B622A3FB-A37E-4870-B758-BAED603D759B.jpeg
    297.1 KB · Views: 11
We had about the same results at Burwell today Robert. Shaping up to be a strange year. Thank goodness for the high numbers of bows
Yeah the bows have been crazy but why are the walleye so hard to come by? Some are doing well but most are not, very strange indeed.

View attachment 59966

Hey Bob
Was nice talking to you again today
Though fishing for sure for us as well
Came home with a decent cooler so I'm happy for the first time out this year
No rainbows for us today we stay most of the time in 51-53 fow , did go to 62 after talking to you got 2 in 55 fow so that was a bonus

Attachments

• 20220708_132716.jpg
    20220708_132716.jpg
    273.7 KB · Views: 26
Hey Bob
Was nice talking to you again today
Though fishing for sure for us as well
Came home with a decent cooler so I'm happy for the first time out this year
No rainbows for us today we stay most of the time in 51-53 fow , did go to 62 after talking to you got 2 in 55 fow so that was a bonus
Happy to hear you took home a nice box of walleye Frank. I would have gladly traded you some bows for walleye. LOL! They have been tough getting for us. :)

Back