Fishing Report Glasgow Live July 6th

Wave Runner

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
It was a promising start with 4 walleye and 1 bow in the first 1/2 hour but not a touch since. 🙃 Other boats saying the same. Hopefully it will pick back up. 😀

PXL_20220706_100139881.jpg

Finished the morning 7-8 on walleye and 4-5 on bows and 2 sheep. All fish except 1 came on greasy chicken spoons off Dipsys 80 ft. back on #3 setting. The only exception was 1 walleye on a RRF silver/blue when I kicked off the rigger set at 25 Ft. to change a spoon. All were caught in 53 fow, nothing deeper and nothing shallower for us today. The cooler is missing the biggest bow at 10 LBs which we gave to a guy fishing off the pier so I could put more ice in. He was ecstatic because they had caught nothing all morning. The fishing is still very slow @tincup by Glasgow standards but was encouraging at times today that things might be picking up a bit for walleye. :)

PXL_20220706_170851381.jpg

Well done @Wave Runner love reading the details and thinking, "I can relate to that" LOL

Too bad no pictures of the guy who got your rainbow, that could have been amusing.

I replaced the pool deck stairs today, fishing would have been more fun, but this place is going to be busy on Saturday. 🌻

Well done @Wave Runner love reading the details and thinking, "I can relate to that" LOL

Too bad no pictures of the guy who got your rainbow, that could have been amusing.

I replaced the pool stairs today, fishing would have been more fun, but this place is going to be busy on Saturday. 🌻
Maple wants to come swimming

Did you get any photos of the big bow???
How was the fight to get that one in
No we meant to get some when we got back to my place then I remembered we gave it away. LOL! The bow put up a tremendous fight for Darren jumping a total of 10 times, once for every pound I guess. 😁 I told Darren 1 more jump he will tie the 13 1/2 lber I caught a decade ago but the slug didn't have it in him. 😜

As long as she doesn't try to dig through the side of the pool to get out.

There are stairs for that. 🌻
She hasn’t been in a pool but she loves being in the water!
I took her to the dog beach in port Burwell last week and she loved being in the water

No we meant to get some when we got back to my place then I remembered we gave it away. LOL! The bow put up a tremendous fight for Darren jumping a total of 10 times, once for every pound I guess. 😁 I told Darren 1 more jump he will tie the 13 1/2 lber I caught a decade ago but the slug didn't have it in him. 😜
Sounds like a good time!
I can’t wait to get back out there

Thanks for the report, I’m hoping to get out Friday AM. I haven’t caught any fish up high all year so that is a positive sign for sure to catch them at 85 ft on 3 setting.

Thanks for the report, I’m hoping to get out Friday AM. I haven’t caught any fish up high all year so that is a positive sign for sure to catch them at 85 ft on 3 setting.
It was actually 80 ft. back, would the 5 ft. matter who knows. 🙂

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks