Well this complicates things.

hvyhaul

Some of the family are coming today so it was supposed to be a chicken and ribs day.

Two finishes to combine. Weeeeellllllllll, this is what come up out of the freezer.

This will complicate my orchestration of this event. :eek::eek::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

ribzz.jpg

Aw well, they might be eating "tag team" as the stuff comes off the smoker. 🌻

I'm sure you'll put a solution together. Those little knuckles are great in a slow cooker - BBQ sauce, soy and Salsa for the sauce.
Just finished wrapping a rack for tonight to marinade in the dry rub for a couple hours before they hit the smoker - trying a new rub https://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/smoky-dry-rub
and got some jerky in the air fryer dehydrating.
If I cant be fishin', may as well be cookin'

The Wife is having some ribs for breakfast and I'm having some potato salad.

Is that weird? 🌻
Absolutely not, when we butcher a whole pig with my parents we ground all the fat and render it in a big cooker we also throw in spare ribs into the lard and cook it, end results we end up with clean lard, crackling, and lard cooked ribs, those ribs we eat cold for breakfast 👍🤤

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks