Off Topic Dunnville Dam

packrat

has the dam been posted for non fishing??? never much access but it was a popular spot.

enquiring mind was asking :sneaky::unsure:

Did you hear it was posted?
Maybe their starting to enforce all dam fishing. Stay 23m below and should be fine.

hadnt heard anything but with them posting other dams lately just thought i would ask-----as a side note visited Misener dam today---no signage that I could see and i stand corrected on a comment i made earlier about a "fish ladder" added to the structure. closer inspection shows it was present all along

hadnt heard anything but with them posting other dams lately just thought i would ask-----as a side note visited Misener dam today---no signage that I could see and i stand corrected on a comment i made earlier about a "fish ladder" added to the structure. closer inspection shows it was present all along
Sign at Misner Dam is still there @packrat

Attachments

• Sign at Misner Dam.jpg
    Sign at Misner Dam.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 68
My understanding was that they posted and started enforcing Dunville a couple years ago now. I only get down there once in a while though, and mainly fish lower down for catfish. So I'm not the most reliable source!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks