Fishing Report Looking for Pike

fishing or farming

Hey Y’all. I want to target pike this Friday in the bay. Can someone help me find them? (Pm me to not give away to everyone)

I am trying to get my avid (master) angler award this year and need a 30” pike. This is put on by OFAH on there website

OFAH angler awards

I challenge others to do the same. To get your Avid angler award you need to catch 5 species of fish at the regulated length.

I’m going for the pike now so I don’t have to target them in the summer when it’s walleye time

Dan

Family, food, farm and fishing whenever I can!!

Attachments

• 76DD7C5E-A50B-48E6-B922-3BF6F3DE1FDA.jpeg
    76DD7C5E-A50B-48E6-B922-3BF6F3DE1FDA.jpeg
    289.9 KB · Views: 49
  • 9779C9DC-3CF6-4C10-BEBD-E0E6E1AB263A.jpeg
    9779C9DC-3CF6-4C10-BEBD-E0E6E1AB263A.jpeg
    272.5 KB · Views: 46
Nice photos, in the bay for pike you can fish pike practically anywhere I’ve caught them in 3’ to 8’ it don’t matter mostly caught mine jigging flashy silver spoons with one rod and set up a tip up rigged with big minnows 🐟
JJ

Hey Y’all. I want to target pike this Friday in the bay. Can someone help me find them? (Pm me to not give away to everyone)

I am trying to get my avid (master) angler award this year and need a 30” pike. This is put on by OFAH on there website

OFAH angler awards

I challenge others to do the same. To get your Avid angler award you need to catch 5 species of fish at the regulated length.

I’m going for the pike now so I don’t have to target them in the summer when it’s walleye time

Dan

Family, food, farm and fishing whenever I can!!
Just under the ice.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks