Off Topic Kirkland Battery - A good deal?

Kirkland Batteries - Good Deal

• No, Kirkland Batteries suck

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The only Mack that looked good in Chrome.... Was a B62 all Chrome Grill and Front Bumper and a few R Models .... Showing my age

Attachments

• IMG_3058.JPG
    IMG_3058.JPG
    528.6 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_3096.JPG
    IMG_3096.JPG
    350.7 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_3068.JPG
    IMG_3068.JPG
    501.5 KB · Views: 13
You guys might find this channel of testing tools and stuff to be interesting, especially this battery test.

I was once told there were only a handful of battery manufacturers in North America and they just change the label dependent where it is being shipped.

Geeze... now a 2nd battery goes down in the fleet!!! This time my 2016 Highlander started doing some really strange :poop: when @Mrs. Stomp was trying to start after last night's cold. So, with the battery entering its 6th year, I figured replace the battery for "starters". This time Kirkland didn't show as having an el Cheapo lead acid battery for the Higlander, and only was showing the higher-priced Everready starting at $219. So I went to Toyotatown and they gave me 10% off for having purchased the car there... $156 plus tax... but no warranty.

Geeze... now a 2nd battery goes down in the fleet!!! This time my 2016 Highlander started doing some really strange :poop: when @Mrs. Stomp was trying to start after last night's cold. So, with the battery entering its 6th year, I figured replace the battery for "starters". This time Kirkland didn't show as having an el Cheapo lead acid battery for the Higlander, and only was showing the higher-priced Everready starting at $219. So I went to Toyotatown and they gave me 10% off for having purchased the car there... $156 plus tax... but no warranty.
And now, with a little more time, I find that there is a Kirkland 24F lead acid battery for $149... D'oh. I guess they don't show it on their mobile app cuz they can't ship it.

No warranty? WTF?

Charging profiles should be followed…then Batteries can last decades..

Attachments

• 2A252393-A3D0-4BCF-9220-240163A40339.png
    2A252393-A3D0-4BCF-9220-240163A40339.png
    86.7 KB · Views: 21
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks