Need Full Synthetic Oil?

Wave Runner

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Pennzoil Platinum 5 liter jugs on sale at CTC until Nov. 25th for $24.99 plus get a mail-in rebate for $10 (max rebate of 2 jugs per person). Only available in 0W-20, 5W-20 and 5W-30 grades but still a great Black Friday deal. More Pennzoil that's on sale as well.

1637249155990.png

Heh we just got back from stocking up. I got 2, my wife got 2, my mom got 2... ;)

It's not really lieing though as I do their oil changes, just all the oil comes to my garage.

Worth noting though it's not a "mail-in" rebate, you fill out the form online and they e-transfer you the rebate. All they want is a digital copy of the receipt. Took a picture of it with my phone and submitted the form on my phone with said picture. Easy as pie.

Last edited:
Heh we just got back from stocking up. I got 2, my wife got 2, my mom got 2... ;)

It's not really lieing though as I do their oil changes, just all the oil comes to my garage.

Worth noting though it's not a "mail-in" rebate, you fill out the form online and they e-transfer you the rebate. All they want is a digital copy of the receipt. Took a picture of it with my phone and submitted the form on my phone with said picture. Easy as pie.
Hey an E-transfer rebate is even better, instant cash. (y)

Back