Fishing Report Smallmouth Nov 10

spilliard1

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Got out for some smallies today. Been on em good now for a few weeks. Today was an exception. Lots of very big fish today. Multiple fish over 5 which doesn't usually happen. Glad I got out today. 5.75 and 6.21

Attachments

• IMG_7088.jpg
    IMG_7088.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 126
Wow for sure! Have yet to catch one 6 pounds or over during the open season. Had planned to try fall fishing this year but the weather didn't cooperate. Some nice days in November but too late for me.

Nice fish spilliard1 ! Thanks for sharing. What’s your preferred lure/bait for fall small mouth in deep water ?

Wow for sure! Have yet to catch one 6 pounds or over during the open season. Had planned to try fall fishing this year but the weather didn't cooperate. Some nice days in November but too late for me.
My first over 6 and pb. This time of year most of the fish are 3.7 to 4.8 and the odd over 5. Only caught 4 over 5 last season and 6 over 5 the season before in several trips. Never had this many over 5 in one day. We had 6 fish over five yesterday. I weigh all my bigger fish just for giggles!!

spillard1:
Nice fish and a great day. November has been pretty good so far. I hope it continues for you. Tight lines sir!👍

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks