Fishing Report November Smallies !

Rob V

Decided to take advantage of the great weather the last two days and try my hand at some late season SMB in Lake Erie out of Nanticoke. This was a new experience for me and the first day it showed. Only one fish (out of 3 hooked) landed. Today I decided to try and redeem myself and fortunately I managed to get the hang of things. Went 8 for 13 today ! Didn’t set any records number wise but I’m satisfied. Gorgeous fish with 7 of them between 4 and 5 pounds ! All fish released in good condition to swim another day. Not sure if I’ll get another chance (weather) to get out there this year but it’ll definitely be something I add to my annual fishing calendar ! (Please excuse the amateur photography !)DSCN4209.JPGDSCN4210.JPGDSCN4212.JPGDSCN4213.JPGDSCN4214.JPGDSCN4215.JPGDSCN4216.JPGDSCN4217.JPGDSCN4218.JPG

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks