Inner Bay Friday Oct 22nd

taper

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
I made a last minute decision to hit the lake this afternoon, as such I didn't get a line in the water until after 3. i headed straight out of Collins to about 8 feet of water. I say about because I made one stop closer in and when I went to move the Humminbird gave a flash and shut down. (That will be tomorrows project.) I fished until 5:30 and pulled anchor. This was my first solo run with this boat and I wanted lots of time to get back on the trailer. Boat slid back on the trailer effortlessly. I was back on the road before 6pm. I ended up with 22 perch mostly 8.5 to 10 inches with a few up to 11, no real jumbos. I also got one bonus rock bass. Water was pretty calm and getting calmer as the afternoon went on. All in all a great afternoon on the water.

Attachments

• 20211022_200914_resized.jpg
    20211022_200914_resized.jpg
    214.7 KB · Views: 47
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks