Off Topic Other Channel 68 Merch?

Reel-ist

Stomp: Maybe the question has come up before, but if so, I was not aware. Is there any thought about creating additional Channel 68 merchandise 🤔❓This decals seem to sell out frequently pretty much everywhere they are sold👍. I was thinking a nice hoodie, t-shirts and ball caps would all be well received. They would be great conversation starters (beacons) when worn by members and noticed by other members they haven't met before. The sticker colours or their reverse would both make nice looking shirts. I would put both a t-shirt and a hoodie on my Christmas list for sure ( sorry, not much of a ball cap guy but I know that I am in the minority there). Not that you are looking for an additional project to take on, but if you wanted to do an initial run on a "pre-order only" basis to gauge response with minimal risk, you could count me in for sure‼️

Damn😠! Socks and friggin' underwear for Christmas again😑! And you can bet that the underwear won't be Stomp's briefs!🤣🤣🤣

Damn😠! Socks and friggin' underwear for Christmas again😑! And you can bet that the underwear won't be Stomp's briefs!🤣🤣🤣
Oh come on @reel-stomps briefs is now a new fashion trend out on Erie that both the male and female walleyes along with rainbows have taken a liking to so you need at least one or 2 pairs for sure!!! Just ask for the non scented version (you know the ones that have been triple washed) and you'll be all good!!! Now that said would you prefer pattern #1 or 2. I'm sure a few of us members could pitch in and get you at least one of the patent pending @stom briefs patterns for Christmas or even your birthday if it hasn't come yet.

You can thank us later @reel-

Hey Stomp
I have 4 XL Channel 6-8 t shirts that we kindly donated by member FMKIRI. I was supposed to bring them to the pike tournament and hand out as prizes but with all the rain they never made it into the boat. If guys would like one they could make a small donation to 6-8 and I could send them one? Thoughts?

Attachments

• C7D1B5DA-E25B-4A95-A5BF-5DD318BACAFB.jpeg
    C7D1B5DA-E25B-4A95-A5BF-5DD318BACAFB.jpeg
    299.2 KB · Views: 48
Hey Stomp
I have 4 XL Channel 6-8 t shirts that we kindly donated by member FMKIRI. I was supposed to bring them to the pike tournament and hand out as prizes but with all the rain they never made it into the boat. If guys would like one they could make a small donation to 6-8 and I could send them one? Thoughts?
Hey @spilliard1 , maybe @BozoBrody would have chosen the 6-8 T-shirt prize instead of cash if the shirts were available on derby day? :unsure:😜

Stomp:
I think Lt. Sulu from the old Star Trek 🚀 series could take "evasive maneuvers" tips from you on this topic! I think I may have opened a can of worms on the whole 68 merch thing ... sorry about that 😔, but I am running out of things to put 68 decals on 🚙 🚤

I'll put my leisure suit back on next weekend and peddle some more beer coasters. You'd have a better chance winning the lottery than other merchandise!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks