COOLERS

I think the Marketing Team was working feverishly on a 6-8 thong during the August heatwave, but couldn't "pull things together" ahead of Labour Day. Here's an earl prototype...
Dance Speedo GIF

maybe next year for the 6-8 thong and the hinges?
😳😳😳

I think the Marketing Team was working feverishly on a 6-8 thong during the August heatwave, but couldn't "pull things together" ahead of Labour Day. Here's an earl prototype...
Dance Speedo GIF

OK, I did not need to see that just as the ribs were about to hit the grill.

Walmart has the Coleman 3 day ice coolers on sale for $27.98
Thank you, that might be a bit too small, like something with good hinges and snaps to keep the lid closed cause I keep the cooler in the boat when travelling on the highway, the lid might fly away 😛

Buy it once...lasts forever...watch for a sale
Coleman Marine cooler that size goes on sale
At crappy tire from time to time for $100
Just haven’t pulled the trigger yet
been using my old shitty coolers until they start to fall apart as my fish coolers. I’m on my last one I’ll have to buy one next time they go on sale

We use a Chilly Moose cooler. It will keep ice longer than a Yeti and 1/4 of the price. Rope handles and sturdy rubber hinges

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210905-211655_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210905-211655_Chrome.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 28
I use the long styrofoam coolers, from Sushi shops, or Seafood retail stores. The ones they ship salmon, Etc in. You usually get them for free, as they just throw them away.

I don’t think those handles are meant to be lifting day 50lbs or so of fish

50 lbs would have been fine, two of us had a hard time just lifting the cooler up out of the boat.

It was trying to pull it up the dock ramp and ground to the vehicle that blew up the handle.

150qt Coleman Marine for me. Got it on sale at China-Tire a few years back for just over $100. Same cooler you will see at all the Salmon tournaments and guys have no issues with them holding up! The Marine coolers come standard with stainless hinges and I have had no issues with the handles yet to date! Big cooler though and when loaded is nearly impossible to carry your self!

I think the Marketing Team was working feverishly on a 6-8 thong during the August heatwave, but couldn't "pull things together" ahead of Labour Day. Here's an early prototype...
Dance Speedo GIF

didnt NEED to see that :eek: :eek:

I am starting to use the fish bag coolers. It fits in my live well and holds ice the entire day. No more cooler on the deck
1631026685915.png

One of the best cooler deals Ive found are the Lifetime brand Coolers that Walmart in the US and Costco in Canada sell. Really bulletproof and cost 1/3 what a Yeti does. Currently Im running a Mammoth 65qt that goes under my center console nicely. It was a gift from my employer or Id never have bought it as its "Yeti" grade in price. Im waiting on a Calcutta bag similar to Double Ds but they are on backorder. Just makes so much more sense to keep the boat clean and easy transportation. Plus it hangs nicely across my stern so its out of the way.

One of the best cooler deals Ive found are the Lifetime brand Coolers that Walmart in the US and Costco in Canada sell. Really bulletproof and cost 1/3 what a Yeti does. Currently Im running a Mammoth 65qt that goes under my center console nicely. It was a gift from my employer or Id never have bought it as its "Yeti" grade in price. Im waiting on a Calcutta bag similar to Double Ds but they are on backorder. Just makes so much more sense to keep the boat clean and easy transportation. Plus it hangs nicely across my stern so its out of the way.
Is that your stern or the boat stern 😊😊

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks