Fishing Report Long Point Live Sept 3rd

Yeah I noticed Jim had that look on his face like "come on you want me to hold this up for a photo op?" ;)
Nice you got a dozen... I haven't got that many in the last 4 years put together here in the Central Basin. (n)
Good luck at the bluffs and enjoy your day! 😁

Nice you got a dozen... I haven't got that many in the last 4 years put together here in the Central Basin. (n)
Perch count was 18 @Wave Runner ... some of them on the small side... but tasty! @Three Bouys added some nice lemon pepper deep-fried Lake Erie walleye... the Trophy Wife added some homemade tartar sauce and crudités, plus crispy fries out of the hot oil ... Fantastic!!!20210903_180428.jpg20210903_180430.jpg20210903_180436.jpg

I don't blame you @Three Bouys ; she's much easier on the eyes, not obnoxious and packs a way better lunch! Now, you might have some extra explaining to do to Sally about your new teammate...

@Reel-ist I’ve had that for many years. It’s a great tool or should I say a necessity to have especially for the pike season. They will inhale the lure at times and you’ll never know when they will start thrashing when removing the lure. Also for the person that wants a picture of them holding a fish but are afraid to use their hands or touch them. It’s not the ideal way to hold them for catch and release. Big pike should be kept horizontal like the way I’m holding it without touching the gills. I know Angling Outfitters in Woodstock carries them and they even float.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks