Finally Maitland Shows some promise.

quantumfour

9A3ABF12-0D58-400D-B164-00F555232AA9.jpeg
Finally hooked into some eyes out of Maitland…..Larger one is about 7 lbs. worm harness and chrome and black rrf. Also landed a nice smallie about 3 lbs and a farm animal to boot.

Although the numbers aren’t there yet, at least have some confidence again.

Great chop on the water and the light winds kept the bugs away.

Way to go Q4, I'll be at Maitland tomorrow, hope the weather is in my favour and the bite (y)

We're rooting for you FF. Maitland crowd has been depressed lately.

youre my only hope GIF by Star Wars

Out for 3.5 hrs tonight. Got 2 in 80’ 60-70’ down

This wasnt the best picture. They were also up a bit in the water column at times

Boy that would have been a beauty shot....if only a little more left.... :giggle: :giggle: 🐡

Not hard to find… hard part is getting them on the hook right now. 70-80’ straight out

We're rooting for you FF. Maitland crowd has been depressed lately.

youre my only hope GIF by Star Wars
I got out Monday morning, was at the ramp at 445 am.
Fished till I came off at 12 noon because it was burning hot out there. ended with 5 Got my fish in 12 to 20 FOW
I would have stayed and triad to get my sixth but was starting to feel funny.o_Oo_O:eek:
My other buddy got 4 and the heat got to him big time.
White harnesses with 1 oz. snap 200 back near island.

Attachments

• IMG_3358.jpg
    IMG_3358.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Anyone having any recent luck out of Maitland? Washed a lot of lures (spoons and body baits) today in the surf out of Maitland, tied everywhere from 10 ft to 80 ft between the fingers and Tecumseh Reef . A lot of marks right on the bottom between 70 & 80 ft, but we couldn't convince any them to lift their fat bellies off the bottom. ;)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks