Fishing Report Walleye/Bows - LPB Lighthouse - Sunday, July 4th

Duck Soup

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
We fished from Piggott's Post to the Lighthouse in 55 to 100 fow this morning targeting Walleye from 8:30 am to noon. We didn't even get a sniff on eyes but landed 2 of 4 bows that were jumbo's. We encountered can nets that ran for several kilometers along the 70' contour so I guess the commercial fishers figure there are walleye to catch. The weather was outstanding and there was quite a crowd of boaters visiting the old Lighthouse .

Attachments

• ArnoldJul4_21.jpg
    ArnoldJul4_21.jpg
    361.8 KB · Views: 87
We fished from Piggott's Post to the Lighthouse in 55 to 100 fow this morning targeting Walleye from 8:30 am to noon. We didn't even get a sniff on eyes but landed 2 of 4 bows that were jumbo's. We encountered can nets that ran for several kilometers along the 70' contour so I guess the commercial fishers figure there are walleye to catch. The weather was outstanding and there was quite a crowd of boaters visiting the old Lighthouse .
Where is Piggott's Post? We were out there as well today. Didn't make out as well as you did.

We also got two rainbows on outside of nets ,on cheater mooselook thin fish
Yes dragonfly, those mooselook thin fish spoons always work for me in the Lighthouse area. No idea where to buy them these days. The spoons in my box are the remnants from 1980 when I was transferred from Quebec to Ontario.

Yes dragonfly, those mooselook thin fish spoons always work for me in the Lighthouse area. No idea where to buy them these days. The spoons in my box are the remnants from 1980 when I was transferred from Quebec to Ontario.
Yes they work very well out there ! We got 3 bows on Thursday on gold, Pink on on sunday. Sails outdoor store has them

Very nice bow

beauty fish, can't to get back out fishing lol

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks