Off Topic Storm/rain Long Point this AM

Larry Lloyd

yo Old Cut Folks; It sure looked like you guys got pounded by rain and lighting. Radar showed that storm stalled right over that part of Long Point since 2 or 3am and has just now moved off. Gonna be some wet campers over there. It stormed at Booth's but not as hard. Any reports?

It was intense this morning the down pour and thunder and lightning was quite the show in my bedroom this AM
909701BD-0748-4E4F-BBB8-DB0AE2C3BD97.jpeg

Hoping to head out this afternoon with a north wind… but looks like it could rain fairly hard again.

Same here. Thinking about heading down but an hour drive for a couple hours might not be worth it. But the radar looks like it’s blowing away from LP so might risk it.

Had quite the pounder here before daylight.

Apparently one of my grandsons were terrified over it. When I heard this from my daughter I said, "Just tell him, the angels were bowling over Cambridge this morning, nothing to worry about, they'll go bowling somewhere else next time."

He can learn the truth about that kind of stuff later.

Had quite the pounder here before daylight.

Apparently one of my grandsons were terrified over it. When I heard this from my daughter I said, "Just tell him, the angels were bowling over Cambridge this morning, nothing to worry about, they'll go bowling somewhere else next time."

He can learn the truth about that kind of stuff later.
I used to tell my kids it was mother nature's stomach growling and that it would stop when she had something to eat. When they asked about the lightning, I told'em she couldn't make up her mind and kept opening the fridge.

I've only been able to fish afternoons and have been frustrated with the winds. Even trying to fish largemouth in close has been a challenge due to boat control. I'm giving up until I can fish mornings again.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks