Planer Boards

Devon.Limon

I have finished a set of planer boards. Just wondering if anyone would be interested in sets of these, if I were to start making more.
They track very well, and the collapsible keel helps stabilize the boards from rotating over. Just curious if there would be a demand for them.

Attachments

• Planer Board.jpg
    Planer Board.jpg
    365.9 KB · Views: 116
They look good. How much are you thinking per set

I like how there labelled sometimes screws me up first thing in the morning if I’m not paying attention! If they start banging on the side of boat I know I have it wrong, my son laughs! Mine are getting pretty old, be interested in the cost!

I would have to look into that. There is a bit of hardware involved and some time. Comparable boards sell for $150-$200 a set. Just seeing if there is an interest, I'm not looking to get rich. LOL

Id say go ahead and make a batch of 10 sets and advertise on fishing forums Facebook marketplace and kijiji. If you make enough profit to justify making another batch then make 20 sets next time. Nice work on the boards.

I have finished a set of planer boards. Just wondering if anyone would be interested in sets of these, if I were to start making more.
They track very well, and the collapsible keel helps stabilize the boards from rotating over. Just curious if there would be a demand for them.
Nice work, look like store bought, might be interested if I new the price

Looks like somebody has access to a laser at work, or knows a guy…😉🤣
Nicely done, they look great! When I figure out how they’re supposed to work without tying everything up behind the boat, I’ll definitely be interested!

Where are you? I want a set early next week. I have to get home tomorrow and set up my new arch with planer reels on it so can I get a set?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks