Off Topic Why?

Scotts

Crappy fishing weather today so went for a bike ride around the Waterford ponds. Biked down concession #7 towards Round Plains. There's a culvert there where often you can see lots of wildlife and small fish. Someone dumped the remains of two large Walleye and a trout right on the culvert. Why?

Attachments

• IMG_20210625_121830.jpg
    IMG_20210625_121830.jpg
    799 KB · Views: 79
Before I had a spot to burry my fish guts I never knew what to do with them.
But I definitely never dumped them in plain site on side of the road..

That is a shame when this happens in Puslinch lake it got terrible private owners stopped public access to the area. Now the public cant access unless you have a long hike to cross conservation property to access the lake. Oh and hope when you get back you don’t have a parking ticket.
food for thought for the litter bugs 😜

I"ll tell you why.....BECAUSE THEY ARE STUPID.... UNCARING ....OBLIVIOUS TO THE WORDS....DO THE RIGHT THING!!!!! and last but not least...They are PIGS....

PS. THESE ARE THE TYPE OF PEOPLE WHO DO MOST OF THE LITERING IN THIS PROVINCE......👎👎

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks