Fishing Report Found my little furry friend again

Trevor M

Got to the pier again this morning, a little earlier today tho. Line in by 6:20am today. Got a scoop of minnows from Betty's. He told me if I go again tomorrow it's probably a good idea if I take some salties as he was almost out. When I left, the sign was turned around so I assume they're out until they can get a resupply. Don't know whether Rush Creek or Honkers Haven have any or not.

I fished until 12:30. Found my little black and white furry friend again, >🦨< but so did everyone else, well almost everyone else. The gentleman I was fishin in the rain with on Monday got one itty bitty perch at 5ish this morning, then like everyone else while I was there today, not a bite. Even the gobies weren't playing. Lake was flat and super clear near the pier today, which usually isn't a good thing. A few boats went out this morning as well, (4 or 5) and headed west and not all that deep. Maybe 25 Fow (guessing) It was obvious they were after perch as well, but the ones that came back in while I was still there said they had no luck either.

Got home in time to hear the Snowbirds take off from the airport. They were practicing for a little over half an hour. (See pics, sorry best I can do with my little LG Flip phone.)

I'll decide in the morning whether to go as planned or wait until next week but I'm leaning towards going in the morning because unless something changes, after tomorrow it's going to be at least Wednesday next week before I'll get to go again based on current forecasts and other commitments over the weekend.

Attachments

• Snowbirds Practicing June 16 2021  (1).jpg
    Snowbirds Practicing June 16 2021 (1).jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 43
  • Snowbirds Practicing June 16 2021  (2).jpg
    Snowbirds Practicing June 16 2021 (2).jpg
    54 KB · Views: 41
  • Snowbirds Practicing June 16 2021  (3).jpg
    Snowbirds Practicing June 16 2021 (3).jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 38
  • Snowbirds Practicing June 16 2021  (4).jpg
    Snowbirds Practicing June 16 2021 (4).jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 38
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks