Pike were hungry today!

pikehunter

IMG_20210513_200552.jpgIMG_20210513_200558.jpg
With clear water and seeing pike on the bottom it made for a fun time in the inner bay! Caught steady from 9am till 2pm. Lots of pike ranging from 4 lbs up to 12lbs. Left when our arms got tired from fighting fish.

Attachments

• IMG_20210513_110248_1.jpg
    IMG_20210513_110248_1.jpg
    240.1 KB · Views: 54
Are there any close places for pike out of Burwell? I have been on St Clair and DR and SCR and Long Point and Leamington but this year is my first with a slip in Burwell. Any thoughts would be appreciated, not looking for GPS coordinates.

Last edited:
Are there any close places for pike out of Burwell? I have been on St Clair and DR and SCR and Long Point and Leamington but this year is my first with a slip in Burwell. Any thoughts would be appreciated, not looking for GPS coordinates.
Not sure about Burwell for pike. Ive only fished for Walleye and perch there but if you find weeds you will find pike.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks