Anyone know where I can get these jigs

If I remember correctly they were discontinued about 20 years ago. That's why I take care of the ones I have even thought I haven't been ice fishing in almost as long.

I sent that picture to chuck. His reply was Russian hook 2010. I can make them. It’s about to be the walleye run,, he is super busy getting jigs ready. So it won’t be a next day, next week,or anything like that service. He can paint them any way you want

Attachments

• 54CDEF6E-AF6B-45B5-A7FE-7969EE21F460.jpeg
    54CDEF6E-AF6B-45B5-A7FE-7969EE21F460.jpeg
    451.1 KB · Views: 34
  • D42922EB-1839-4EAC-A6C9-DFC4341B2C63.jpeg
    D42922EB-1839-4EAC-A6C9-DFC4341B2C63.jpeg
    451.1 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Are those not very similar to Slab Grabbers? Shops and outfitters around Lake Simcoe carry them. Bills in Hamilton also had them this year.
Very similar but with the bead at the hook the may not react to jigging the same way. The Russian hook when dropped sends the hook outwards and rotates in a small circle when jigged properly.

Hahaha.. I was just looking at Chucks Facebook page.. I’m guessing he was tired of painting walleye jigs.. he made those up pretty fast!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks