Tomorrow.... inner bay

Puddle Jumper

Heading down to the inner bay Saturday morning with a fellow 68 member.

Wondering where we should go out of ???

Old cut
Ackers
St. Williams

First trip too erie this year , and might be last ice fishing trip of the year.

Will be walking out .

Any advice is appreciated

Feel free to stop by and say hi ...if your in the area
(Red eskimo pop up fatfish 9416 (7×14')

I am thinking St.williams , but havnt been there in 10 + years .....hoping Gps still has way points . Not sure that matters any ...fish move

Heading down to the inner bay Saturday morning with a fellow 68 member.

Wondering where we should go out of ???

Old cut
Ackers
St. Williams

First trip too erie this year , and might be last ice fishing trip of the year.

Will be walking out .

Any advice is appreciated

Feel free to stop by and say hi ...if your in the area
(Red eskimo pop up fatfish 9416 (7×14')

I am thinking St.williams , but havnt been there in 10 + years .....hoping Gps still has way points . Not sure that matters any ...fish move
I will be heading to st Williams tomorrow. I’ve heard the most reliable ice reports out of there. And some good reports to boot. My first trip down aswell. Good luck!

I will be heading to st Williams tomorrow. I’ve heard the most reliable ice reports out of there. And some good reports to boot. My first trip down aswell. Good luck!
The bite has been slow last couple days, wish I could get out today, temps warming I bet it will be a good day for catching. Please leave a report how the bite was and good luck.🎣

Still out ....been slow ....got 1 jumbo right away and nothing but drinks....just got a keeper (barely) to add to the jumbo

6.5 ' by first preasure crack

Ruffly 30 % way too the far pack of huts

Super out , out towards bait Island. Water murky. 7 feet of water . 2 small ones... has to be better than this somewhere out there ...

I be going tomorrow with my wife " my birthday present from her to accompany me "
Planing to go out of St William
Where can I get minnows around there ?

1- 12" 1- 9" .. 25 + dinks

For 2 of us ....should of tried further ...but didn't want to walk much further ....had too walk back also lol

Out of shape these days
Better than watching it on u tube
I need to get out going trough withdraws, wife says get a hell out you driving me crazy 🤪
So she volunteered to be my partner tomorrow
Her first time ice fishing 😱
See how it goes , got my shed all set up for sleeping in it tomorrow night 🤣🤣 ,just incase ...
How deep were you fishing ?

Better than watching it on u tube
I need to get out going trough withdraws, wife says get a hell out you driving me crazy 🤪
So she volunteered to be my partner tomorrow
Her first time ice fishing 😱
See how it goes , got my shed all set up for sleeping in it tomorrow night 🤣🤣 ,just incase ...
How deep were you fishing ?
Sorry I never got back to you... I was offline until now

Obviously too late ....but we fished in 6.5 fow

Thought I mentioned that ...but maybe not

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks