Off Topic My new mate 👍

Cute puppy.

I'm not permitted to get a puppy. My wife is a cat person, and the cat we have is going to be 13 at the end of the month, and could still kick a puppy's butt. That and even if we didn't have the cat, this place just isn't big enough for even a small dog like a yorkie, a shitzu, a pomeranian or a chi hua hua, that I often refer to as being more of a really hairy rat than it is a dog, but then again, when I did have my dogs before I moved back to Ontario, they were both border collies and I had the room for them.

Cute puppy.

I'm not permitted to get a puppy. My wife is a cat person, and the cat we have is going to be 13 at the end of the month, and could still kick a puppy's butt. That and even if we didn't have the cat, this place just isn't big enough for even a small dog like a yorkie, a shitzu, a pomeranian or a chi hua hua, that I often refer to as being more of a really hairy rat than it is a dog, but then again, when I did have my dogs before I moved back to Ontario, they were both border collies and I had the room for them.
She's a hybrid called a Borador..the father was pure yellow lab and mother was a pure border collie...she seems to have inherited the fathers gene for looks 😀

Is it strange our dog (who is terrified of water despite being a poodle/golden cross which are two water breeds) insists on sleeping in the splash well?0276BBEB-1A68-4A39-B4EE-CEF874FC5EF5.jpeg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks