GREAT LAKES SPOONS

Wave Runner

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Received my order of 3.25 inch copper backed GLS spoons and very pleased with the quality. I hope they catch fish as well as my time proven Silver Streak Mini spoons have over the years.

PXL_20210206_143351871.jpg

I got the Great Lakes pack for Christmas
When my wife asked me what I wanted for Christmas, I pulled the GLS website up, put the mouse over the package I wanted and said, "You can get me that. I've told you before, when you don't know what to get me, getting me fishing stuff is ALWAYS a good idea."

She responded with, "I am NOT getting you ANY fishing stuff. You have enough," and true to her word, I didn't get any fishing stuff for Christmas. :cry:

@Puddle Jumper thanks for the info. Never tried the chartreuse back. I'll have give them a try.

@Wave Runner those chicken wings can really fill your cooler. Did for me last year.
Had a day out with ticker last summer
Where went thru 2 hours and 20 lures before getting a fish .... then had non stop action once we put chartreuse backed spoons down and ended up boating over 20 fish

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks