Fishing Report LPB perchin

@Bay_Fishing for sure and especially this kind of fishing when there is only so many chances for myself to go.
Just glad I was able to snag up another reservation on the next weekend I am off
Before all the others try rescheduling for that same date haha
They book up fast

Went on the cam is it frozen, or today. If it is today, looks like all the ice in the bay is gone. :eek:
Good amount of water out front of port Rowan and old cut today haven’t gone out front of st Williams and not planning to for the next few days, hoping to check it out later next week but for now Mother Nature just released it’s fury water level rising and flooding out turkey Point also being reported this mornin.
stay safe

Holy crap, ice is all gone?? in the bay :eek: :eek: :eek: I wonder if they got all the huts off and no one got hurt. I'm thinking are they floating out to the main lake. Hard to believe, I was walking out there yesterday on 6" of ice and machines all over the place. I feel sorry for those operators. That's a big lose for those guys.:eek::eek:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks