Chartplotter/Graph Screen Care

hvyhaul

Just curious what everyone uses on their equipment.

I use Stoner Invisible Glass on a microfiber cloth and a stylus instead of a finger.

I use them in the truck as well and the satellite touch screen hasn't suffered any noticeable wear or damage in well over a year.

stoners.jpgstylus.jpg

I've had Maguire's PlastX suggested, but, I'm happy with the current results.

Curious to hear what others are doing.

Just curious what everyone uses on their equipment.

I use Stoner Invisible Glass on a microfiber cloth and a stylus instead of a finger.

I use them in the truck as well and the satellite touch screen hasn't suffered any noticeable wear or damage in well over a year.

View attachment 36107View attachment 36108

I use my finger and a couple times a year wipe the screen of with the sleeve of whatever I might be wearing that day. 😃😃😃 lol

I've had Maguire's PlastX suggested, but, I'm happy with the current results.

Curious to hear what others are doing.

I use one of the little 30ml spray bottles that eyeglass cleaner comes in and use a 50/50 solution of rubbing alcohol and water. A couple of sprays and wipe with a micro fibre cloth. Finger prints and sun block smears disappear.

Thanks

I was starting to wonder if I was the only one thinking my $1,000.00 graph deserved a little tender loving care.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks