A day out fishing.

Beautiful @Stick reminded me of a trip many years ago up by Round Lake Centre. Running along just at daybreak, one popped out of the bush and wandered across the hwy, and then another,and another etc etc etc lol.

I was there last Friday and saw the same herd run past us also. Just before that we saw a big buck. Way cool.
I believe that buck and @Fishaholic may have been acquainted. Hey Ken, can you post the link to the video of the murmuration from a few years ago here? Another awesome day to be in the bush with a good friend.

Where you Bow hunting stick or fishing, Great video. (y)
Almost reminded me on a hunt in Michigan I was on. Was crazy I never saw so many deer in one spot.

Where you Bow hunting stick or fishing, Great video. (y)
Almost reminded me on a hunt in Michigan I was on. Was crazy I never saw so many deer in one spot.
My father, being a Veteran of the Italy and Holland Campaign during World War 2, never wanted to hold a gun ever again. I learned to carry a rod from the age of 5 or 6. That is how we shared time in the bush, where he was the most content. And now, so am I.

Attachments

• IMG_20201111_100822.jpg
    IMG_20201111_100822.jpg
    320.1 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks