Fishing Report Smallmouth Oct 30

spilliard1

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
We got out today for some smallies. Water is still 54F and clear. We got on the water at 9 and off by 2. We landed 30 or so. Lots of fish around and starting to stack up and bite good. Pair of 5.20s were our two biggest.

Attachments

• Resized_20201031_133526.jpeg
    Resized_20201031_133526.jpeg
    505.3 KB · Views: 225
  • Resized_20201031_101432.jpeg
    Resized_20201031_101432.jpeg
    546.1 KB · Views: 203
just a ? and not trying to stir the pot-----do you keep any of those hogs or do you c & r

thought I posted this the other day guess I didn't hit the post reply button

just a ? and not trying to stir the pot-----do you keep any of those hogs or do you c & r

thought I posted this the other day guess I didn't hit the post reply button
No @packrat, I deleted your question as I thought it was an attempt to stir the pot. I'm 99.9% sure these fish are released, but I have been wrong once or twice before

I'm sure they are released. Most bass anglers catch and release especially if they are big. I have a rule in my boat that if we are going to keep bass (which isn't too often), they must be between 1 and 3lbs. All bass over 3lbs are released.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks