Aluminum fishing boats

Have had my legend xcalibur 18 foot fish and ski 90 hp Merc 4 stroke with a 4 blade prop on it and love it. Very reliable sips fuel deep enough to be out when I shouldn't be. Fits in the garage with break away tongue. A wise man that makes fixes and repair boats in lpb area once said don't always put the biggest motor your boat is rated for as your transom doesn't always love it it maybe rated for that but some can't take the abuse.... Whatever you buy you will love and always want bigger.... Go for test rides and try a bunch before you bite the bullet. Have fun and enjoy the water 👍

I sole off my 16 ft Tracker deep V for a Starcraft Holiday 18 footer. Glad i did . Much nicer out on the lake and very stable

Have a smokercraft promag 172.
Couple things i dont like is the live well is at the back. Be better in the front. And the pole holder stirage wont fit the long trolling rods. 8 plus feet
Other then that i love the boat.

I totally agree with purchasing the boat with the max horsepower . Buy it right the first time and you'll never be disappointed. I Love my Tyee and my boys will likely inherit it.

You won’t have any issues with the Canadian made prince craft I love mine, The only problem you might have is trying to get one, I’m hearing that a lot of show rooms for all aluminum boats are a little thin due to Covid and supply and demand! The motor Should be no less than 10% than the manufacturers maximum horsepower rating.

Attachments

• A51CDF71-4864-4F63-9BCD-A19BE9808F9B.png
    A51CDF71-4864-4F63-9BCD-A19BE9808F9B.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 46
  • 10975AC1-2AD1-41F7-B9A6-90AC7CA1C623.png
    10975AC1-2AD1-41F7-B9A6-90AC7CA1C623.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 45
Back