Very long couple of weeks.

scrimmy

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Well I am feeling a lot better now. As most know my beloved "Whalebone III" Has a new owner and I was feeling withdrawl symptoms quite bad. The feelings lasted a couple weeks until I found myself as the new owner of a Campion 582 Centre Console boat with a Merc 135 outboard and a 4 stroke merc 8 hp kicker. The boat will be put into storage until the spring but I am not boatless anymore.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2124796931144741&set=a.1844846202473150&type=3

Last edited:
That's why I bought this one Red. I also have been through Campion's factory in Kelowna B.C.

Yes scrimmy and was a good tour. Sold my boat bought trailer and small tin boat. Enjoy her next year !!!!

Portd,that is identical to mine although mine has a t-top. Mine is also a 2002 model year. Even the ez load is the same. What does yours have for power and what is the top speed you get. How does it handle in rough seas? Sorry for all the questions but I bought this boat without any sea testing.582-1.jpg

Last edited:
My boat has a 115 four stroke top speed is around 35 mph with 2 people and full tank of gas 115 Litres Handles fairly well in rough water for a 20 ft boat

Thanks for the info portd. I can't wait until spring to put her through the wringer.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks