Nanticoke

Honkey Donkey

Morning everyone.
Was curious on how the weekend tourney went. Were there lots of fish caught. It seemed like the only lasy possible place to catch walleye.
Was thinking of heading out around noon today.
Any idea of lake conditions?

thanks

Morning everyone.
Was curious on how the weekend tourney went. Were there lots of fish caught. It seemed like the only lasy possible place to catch walleye.
Was thinking of heading out around noon today.
Any idea of lake conditions?

thanks
The walleye tournament was a great day, well run for a first time go. Lots of fish out there. Team tailfeathers will be back was a great time. 20180929_170431.jpg

Team # 19 reporting - lots of fish caught. Day started out cool and windy with whitecaps.....ended with shining sun and the lake getting flatter. Big fish were somewhat elusive (for us anyway) - but lots of fish were caught. Funny - go anywhere north and catch a 19.5" and you would be tickled - great eaters - yesterday - save for 2 of our 12 boated fish - seems they all quit growing at 19.5".
As for tourney - will give the organizer kudos for his efforts and organizing the event and to all the volunteers that helped make the day work. Beyond that - wil see what next years set up looks like before comitting.
Good luck if you are heading out on the water. And if you see a FISH OR DIE ballcap drifting Lake Erie - its mine......guess the lake needed it more than the solar panel on top of my head.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks