Fishing Report Perch - Turkey Point - Tuesday, Sept 18th

Duck Soup

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Fished Turkey Point with Albert in 15 fow this morning targeting perch. The weather was great and the the fish really cooperated. No idea how many we caught but we came home with 71 keepers quitting at noon. Not really sure when we started but I picked up Albert at his house in Simcoe at 7:30 and we bought the minnows at Erie Bait in St. Williams so I'm guessing 8:30 to 9:00.
Added a photo of my neighbor Brian who limited out fishing solo maybe 60 feet from us. Brian probably started an hour earlier but was done by 11:30.

Attachments

• BrianSept18_2018.jpg
    642.8 KB · Views: 219
Hi Arnie- Great to hear you and Albert got out and got some GOLDEN YELLOWS! Does Erie Bait and Tackle normally have minnows on a consistent basis. Would like to try to get down there soon. Thanks Walleyeman. P.s. Where may I ask did you launch from?

Erie bait has a recorded message saying if they have minnows as of now says they do

thinking of it now, when we headed out to the Elbow from Turkey point on Saturday about 4 miles out we hit a massive flock of cormorants, gulls and terns. I stopped and checked out the sonar and was seeing a bunch of bait but no big hooks on the graph so I continued on the way out. All birds were diving and very active. Might have to head back down for a fun day with the kids of the winds co-operate! Thanks for the update

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks