Burwell eyes

Blastr

Don't put away those fishing poles yet the walleyes are still biting hard come get yours now on Blastrcharters.caIMG_20180903_182735_064.jpg

Anybody out there now? I am but not much action . What's working ?

Had a 3 man limit this morning in 2.5 hours. Was fishing straight out of Port in 43 - 50' of water. 6 color lead core, dipsys back 95' on #3 and down riggers down 25' with cheater line on them. Hot lures for me today were gold and black rippling red fin, wonder bread, bloody nose (white with red on the nose) and pink panties.

Things got better, put a pair in the box at 6 and 6.6 lbs, put 4 more nice eaters in with them and released another 4 or 5. Best producers, black and gold rrf and a black and gold bandit. Chrome and green bandit got a couple as well. Did best all alone at 47-49 feet 2/3 of the way to Sandhills.IMG_0371.JPGIMG_0374.JPG

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks